Make our Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Citrus Slaw Recipe at home. This delicious combination of cabbage, cilantro, onions and carrots tossed in lime juice and olive oil was a Limited Time Offer on the Citrus Slaw Taco at Wahoo’s Fish Tacos – But you can enjoy it anytime and anyway you like now with our recipe.
Photo by Liza Lagman Sperl
Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Citrus Slaw
A Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Copycat Recipe
Add Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Citrus Slaw to your fish tacos, of course, but also be sure to try it on burgers and dogs. It makes a great side dish for grilled fish and BBQ, too.
Wahoo's Fish Tacos Citrus Slaw Recipe
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- One 12-ounce bag Cabbage and Carrots Coleslaw Mix
- In small bowl add lime juice, olive oil and sugar. Mix well, until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine green onions, cilantro and coleslaw mix. Toss to mix.
- Pour lime juice mixture over coleslaw mixture. Toss until coated.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator, for 2 hours, to allow the flavors to develop, or until ready to serve.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of IMG_8906 (Wahoo’s Fish Tacos, Denver) is by Liza Lagman Sperl and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Liza. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!