Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Lobster Tacos Recipe at home. With butter-poached lobster flour tortillas, with grilled corn pico, avocado, remoulade sauce and cotija cheese, these are some amazing high-end tacos.
Photo by Subhash Roy
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Lobster Tacos
An Eddie V’s Copycat Recipe
Sautéed fresh Maine lobster meat on house-made white corn tortillas with freshly made grilled sweet corn pico, sliced avocado, cotija, lime and remoulade.
Restaurants love to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home – And we love to share them with you. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Lobster Tacos from 2017 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
For superior homemade taste, use one of our restaurant recipes to make your Pico de Gallo and Remoulade Sauce.
Click any link below to make the recipe.
Pico de Gallo Recipes
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Roasted Corn Pico Recipe
- Baja Fresh Pico de Gallo Recipe
- Chevys Fresh Mex Pico de Gallo Recipe
- Chi-Chi’s Pico de Gallo Recipe
Remoulade Sauce Recipes
Eddie V's Prime Seafood Lobster Tacos Recipe
- 6 ounces Maine Lobster Knuckle & Claw Meat (1 1/2 ounces per taco)
- Fish Seasoning, such as Old Bay or McCormick to taste
- 4 tablespoons Clarified Butter
- 8 flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Grilled Corn Pico de Gallo (1 tablespoon per taco. Increase amount, to taste, if desired), store bought or homemade (see box above for recipes)
- 2 ripe Avocados
- Remoulade Sauce, store bought or homemade (see box above for recipes) to taste
- 4 teaspoons grated Cotija Cheese (1 teaspoons per taco)
- Chopped Chives to taste
- Cilantro chopped, to taste
- 4 Lime wedges (1 per Taco) to serve
- Starting at the top, with a very sharp knife, cut down into each avocado until you hit the pit. Cut completely around the avocado, top to bottom, touching the pit the entire time.
- Pull the two halves of the avocado apart and remove the pit with a spoon.
- Use the spoon to scoop the avocado out of the skin.
- Slice into 1/2-inch slices. Set aside.
- Heat tortillas on both sides on griddle. Place 2 each on warmed plates.
- Season lobster lightly with fish seasoning.
- Heat gently in clarified butter in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Place 1 or more tablespoons pico in the center of each tortilla.
- Place 2 - 3 avocado slices on top of pico
- Place 1.5 ounces lobster meat in each taco.
- Drizzle remoulade over lobster.
- Sprinkle with cotija cheese, chives and cilantro.
- Serve hot with lime wedges.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Eddie V’s Lobster Tacos is by Subhash Roy and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Roy. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is from Eddie V’s Chef Eric Enrique demonstrated on News 13 Florida on Jan 24, 2017. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!