Make our Baja Fresh Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Recipe at home. With our Taco Tuesday Recipe your Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco will taste just like Baja Fresh.
Photo by Mark
Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes’ Taco Tuesday Recipe #1 is –
Baja Fresh Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco
A Baja Fresh Copycat Recipe
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Try these Recipes with Your Baja Fresh Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Recipe
- Chili’s Fire-Roasted Corn Guacamole Recipe
- Mexican Restaurant-Style Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Z’Tejas Achiote Marinated Chicken Salad Recipe
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Citrus Slaw Recipe
- Claim Jumper Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Guacamole Live Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe
- Acapulco Restaurant and Cantina Crab and Avocado Enchiladas Recipe
- Taco Bell Crispitos Recipe
- Pappasito’s Cantina Texas Cyclone Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Baja Fresh Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Recipe
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh Cilantro chopped
- 2 pounds Chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 - 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 8 Corn Tortillas toasted or warmed for serving
- 1/2 cup Onion diced
- 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro chopped
- Place all marinade ingredients, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, brown sugar, salt, cumin, black pepper and 2 tablespoons fresh Cilantro, into blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place marinade in a sealable container or large plastic resealable bag.
- Add chicken to container or bag. Shake to fully cover all chicken pieces in marinade.
- Place the bag or container in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Place vegetable oil a nonstick skillet. Place skillet over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot and shimmering, add chicken to the skillet. Cook, stirring so that the pieces cook evenly and do not burn, until browned, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove cooked chicken to a serving bowl.
- To build tacos, place tortillas in a taco rack. Spoon in about 2 tablespoons chicken. Top with diced onions and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with salsas, hot sauces, guacamole and other condiments, of choice.
Be Sure to Try These Other Delicious Taco Recipes from Your Favorite Restaurants and Our Readers and Friends
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Baja Fresh Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Lobster Tacos Recipe
- Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos Recipe
- Bahama Breeze Island Fish Tacos Recipe
- Blue Mesa Grill Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
Photo of “Lunch at Baja Fresh” is by Jeff Nyveen and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcodew. Thank you, Jeff. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!