Make our Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sweet and Sour Salmon Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Sweet and Sour Salmon will taste just like Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse’s.
NOTE – Before we get emails – Yes, that IS sweet and sour salmon in the photo above. No, that is NOT Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse’s Sweet and Sour Salmon. We’ve got to quit letting Alton hold the camera. If you have a good picture, please send it to us.
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sweet and Sour Salmon Recipe
- 2 8-ounce Salmon Filets
- 2 – 4 ounces Canola Oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces Carrots, julienned
- 4 ounces Asparagus, sliced
- 1 ounce Caramelized Onions
- 2 ounces Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Parsley
- 2 tablespoons diced Red and Green Bell Peppers
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Season salmon fillets with sea salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place a large, heavy oven-safe sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add 1 – 2 ounces oil to pan.
- Place salmon fillets in pan.
- Place another large sauté pan over medium high heat and add 1- 2 ounces oil.
- Add carrots, asparagus and onions to the 2nd pan. Stir to mix well.
- Flip the salmon fillets when the first side is done.
- Pour sweet chili sauce over the salmon.
- Remove the pan from the stove and place in the over for about 5 minutes.
- Place the pan with the salmon back on the stove to reduce the sauce a bit, if necessary.
- Pour the vegetable pan onto a plate and place the salmon fillet on top. Pour the remain sauce over the top.
- Finish with a sprinkling of peppers and parsley.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo by Jeremy Keith. Recipe courtesy of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse and Charlotte Today, WCNC. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!