Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe for Longhorn Steakhouse Grilled Caesar Salad at home and your salad will taste just like Longhorn Steakhouse’s.
Photo by JT Lindroos
Longhorn Steakhouse Grilled Caesar Salad
Some restaurants are kind enough to share recipes on their websites so that fans can enjoy their favorite dishes at home. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Longhorn Steakhouse Grilled Caesar Salad Recipe is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe from 2014.
LongHorn Steakhouse Grilled Caesar Salad Recipe
- 2 Hearts of Romaine split into 4 halves
- 2 Lemons cut in 1/2
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil as needed
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- LongHorn Steakhouse Caesar Salad Dressing, Recipe Below or store bought or homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, of choice
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese as needed
- Wash romaine in cold water. Pat dry.
- Use olive oil to coat both sides romaine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Build a medium hot fire in your grill.
- When hot, place cut-side of romaine and lemon halves on grill. Grill 2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Turn over and grill 1 more minute.
- Transfer to serving dish. Drizzle LongHorn Steakhouse Caesar Salad Dressing, or Caesar dressing of choice, over the lettuce.
- Garnish with grilled lemon halves and shaved Parmesan.
LongHorn Steakhouse Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Freshly squeezed Juice of 2 Lemon (about 4 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor. Pulse until mixed.
- Then run while slowly adding oil to emulsify.
- Stop and add Parmesan cheese. Pulse until dressing thickens.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until needed.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Grilling Romaine is by JT Lindroos and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, JT. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe adapted from Longhorn Steakhouse’s Website, circa 2014, “Recipes” Page by way of the Wayback Machine on the Internet Archive. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!