Make our Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Recipe at home for your next party or just for fun. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Black Bean Dip will taste just like Panera Bread’s.
Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 (15 oz.) can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Scallion, trimmed and sliced
- 1 small Garlic Clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Red Pepper Sauce
- Combine beans, sour cream, broth, scallion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, oregano, and hot pepper sauce in a food processor or blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Scrape into a microwaveable bowl and microwave on HIGH until hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Great Party Dips
Dips are the perfect party foods, and this full-color cookbook gives you more than 60 recipes that will add pizzazz to any party – cool dips, hot dips, salsas, spreads, pestos, and even recipes for dessert dips. You’ll find recipes for all your favorites, each with a special twist, as well as lots of new and exciting choices like Rockin’ Moroccan Salsa, Artichoke-Asiago Dip with Lemon, Chocolate Velvet Dip and Deviled Shrimp with Bacon.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
The Photo of Black Bean Dip is by esimpraim and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!