Make our Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer Recipe at home for you next party or get-together. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Spinach and Artichoke Dip will taste just like Mimi’s.
Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer Recipe
- 4 ounces Jack Cheese (grated)
- 2 ounces Swiss Cheese (grated)
- 8 ounces Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Artichoke Hearts (quartered)
- 1 bunch Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Prepared Alfredo Sauce (See Below)
- 2 teaspoons Garlic (chopped; approx. 2 cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Combine Jack, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses in a mixing bowl.
- Drain artichokes and dice into small pieces. Wash and cut spinach into 1-inch pieces and add to cheese mix.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, alfredo sauce, garlic and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture into the cheese mix and stir until well mixed.
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes of any oil or liquid and dice into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Heat cold dip mixture over medium heat in non-stick frying pan until hot and cheese is completely melted. Transfer to serving dish and serve with tortilla chips and sliced bread.
Alfredo Sauce Recipes
We have several good Restaurant Alfredo Sauce Recipes here on Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes. Choose your favorite from those below:
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Spinach and Artichoke Dip is by hmmlargeart – http://hmmlargeart.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!