Make our Homemade Oreo Cookies Recipe at home for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your homemade Oreos will taste just like the real ones.
Not only do these Homemade Oreo Cookies taste like the real thing, but, check out the ingredients — these are (probably) better for you, too.
Homemade Oreo Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Sugar or 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/2 cup Butter, room temperature
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- In a medium size bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Beat in the butter and egg. Mix until the dough comes together in a mass.
- Take about a teaspoon size of dough and roll it into a ball, place on the cookie sheet and press down. Continue with the rest of the dough, placing each two inches apart. Cook in oven on 375 for 9 minute.
- For the filling, beat the cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Using a frosting or ziploc bag, pipe filling onto half of the cookies.
- Press a unfrosted cookie onto each of the frosted cookies.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Oreo is by mihoda and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Homemade Oreo Cookies Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!