Make our Golden Corral Bourbon Street Chicken Secret Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Bourbon Chicken will taste just like Golden Corral’s.
- 1 Pound Chicken Leg or Thigh Meat, pulled apart or cut in bite size chunks
- 4 ounces Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered Ginger
- 2 tablespoons dried minced Onion
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey (that’s KENTUCKY Bourbon!)
- 2 tablespoons White Wine
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat, and add 2 Tbs. white wine.
- Stir and add chicken.
- Cook for 1 minute and serve.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Chef Michael Symon Grills Chicken with Knob Creek Bourbon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Bourbon Chicken is by jypsygen and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Golden Corral Bourbon Street Chicken Secret Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!