Make our Burger King Breakfast Sandwiches Recipes at home to start your day. Avoid the lines and the hassle. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your morning will taste just like you stopped at Burger King.
There was a time when fast food restaurant didn’t serve breakfast.
Hard to believe, I know.
What would we do if we couldn’t stop into Mickey D’s or the King’s and get something hot and greasy along with a weak coffee? Eat at home I guess.
The easiest thing to do is to buy a set of Round Cookie cutters. Make sure they are metal – not plastic.
If you want to do it yourself – Just carefully cut both ends off tuna cans, clean thoroughly, and you will have a mold to use.
Be sure to use non-stick spray around the sides that touch the egg. When it’s time to them flip over, left the can up and loosen the egg from the can with a knife.
Burger King Breakfast Sandwiches Recipes
For The Biscuit Sandwich:
Use Pillsbury “Grands” Buttermilk Biscuits (Five biscuits per can)
- 1 Egg per biscuit
- 2 ounce Ground Breakfast Sausage per biscuit, or two slices Bacon
- 1 slice American Cheese per biscuit
- Prepare biscuits according to package instructions.
- Cook bacon and/or sausage. Flatten the sausage out to be about the same diameter as your tuna cans, and cook.
- Beat each egg individually and fry using the molds. Salt and pepper to your taste.
- To assemble, slice biscuit in half.
- On the bottom half of the biscuit, place the egg, then sausage/bacon, topped with a cheese slice, and then top half of biscuit.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds to melt the cheese.
For the Croissanwich:
To prepare the large croissants, use 1 – 8 ounce can of Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls (normally, 8 rolls).
- Open the can and separate the dough into four squares (two rolls per square).
- Take one square, separate the pieces and turn one 180 degrees around to form a large triangle. Pinch the dough in the middle to seal, and roll up starting with the wide end. Then, take both ends and bring together to form a tight circle. Repeat with others.
- Cook according to instructions.
- Top in the same manner as biscuits.
Williams-Sonoma – Breakfast
Buttermilk waffles drizzled with melted butter and maple syrup, a warm omelet filled with melted cheese and seasonal vegetables, or a helping of perfectly crisp hash browns. These classic breakfast dishes are always delicious and provide plenty of energy for the day ahead.
Williams-Sonoma Collection Breakfast offers more than 40 recipes, ranging from old favorites to fresh new ideas. Whether you are looking for a dish to prepare in advance and eat on a busy weekday, such as almond-currant scones or homemade granola, or a special treat to enjoy on a more leisurely weekend morning, such as blueberry pancakes or a savory frittata, this book has recipes to suit all tastes
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of BK Biscuit – Bacon Egg & Cheese is by Marjie Kennedy and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Burger King Breakfast Recipes with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!