Make our Bennigans Shrimp and Pasta Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Shrimp and Pasta will taste just like Bennigans’.
Bennigan’s Shrimp and Pasta Recipe
- 12 ounces Penne Pasta
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 (12 ounce) packages Mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 medium Red Onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Irish Brown Ale
- 1 package White Sauce Mix, whisked with 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 pounds raw medium-sized Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Chopped Scallion
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until lightly browned and soft.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add ale, white sauce mixture and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly until sauce thickens.
- Add shrimp and reduce heat to medium low and simmer 2- 3 minutes until cooked through.
- Drain pasta and place in a large serving bowl.
- Add shrimp and sauce and toss to mix and coat.
- When serving, sprinkle with the scallions and cheese.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Bobby Flay’s Shrimp Tamales
- Bonefish Grill Diablo Shrimp Fettuccine
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp with Prairie Dust
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- Red Lobster Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Spicy Shrimp is by John Brian Silverio – http://www.islandcapture.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Bennigans Shrimp and Pasta Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!