Make our Cracker Barrel Tartar Sauce Recipe at home. Cracker Barrel Tartar Sauce is delicious with Fish from Cracker Barrel or any other Restaurant.
Photo by Mark
Cracker Barrel Tartar Sauce
A Cracker Barrel Copycat Recipe
Cracker Barrel Tartar Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise We use Duke's
- 2 tablespoons Dill Relish or minced Dill Pickles
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Onion Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Mix well.
- Store in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator, for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend and develop.
B.B. King’s Blues Club Southern-Style Catfish
With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Fried Catfish will taste just like B.B. King’s Blues Club.
Enjoy Cracker Barrel’s Tarter Sauce on these Restaurant Seafood Recipes
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Catfish Recipe
- Long John Silver’s Battered Fish Recipe
- English Pub-Style Beer Battered Fish and Chips Recipe
- Captain D’s Batter Dipped Fish Recipe
- Rock Bottom Brewery Beer Battered Salmon Recipe
- Mitchell’s Fish Market Crab Cakes Recipe
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Cracker Barrel Tartar Sauce is by Mark and is free to use and share under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes widely circulated on the internet. Recipe seems to have originated on nancyskitchen.com. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!