Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Gordon Biersch Lobster & Shrimp Mac ‘n Cheese Recipe at home.
Photo by abbamouse
Gordon Biersch Lobster & Shrimp Mac ‘n Cheese
A Gordon Biersch Copycat Recipe
Restaurants love to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home – And we love to share them with you. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Gordon Biersch Lobster & Shrimp Mac ‘n Cheese from 2015 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Gordon Biersch Lobster & Shrimp Mac 'n Cheese Recipe
- One 3-inch Baguette
- 1/4 teaspoon Roasted Garlic Oil store bought or homemade
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 ounce Mozzarella shredded
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan/Romano Cheese Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon Parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons Grape Tomatoes split
- 1 tablespoon Green Onions sliced
- 8 ounces Farfalle Pasta
- 1 ounce Unsalted Butter
- 2 ounces Shrimp 41/50-size peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 6 ounces Havarti Cream Sauce store bought or homemade
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan/Romano Cheese Blend
- 3 ounces Lobster Meat
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush baguette with garlic oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper blend, mozzarella, Parmesan/Romano blend and parsley.
- Place prepared baguette in preheated oven until top begins to brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Set aside and keep warm.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Place butter in a sauté pan.
- Place over medium-low heat and melt butter.
- When melted and hot, slowly cook shrimp until just cooked through, approximately 1 minute. Do not over cook.
- Add Havarti cream, Parmesan/Romano blend, lobster and pasta. Heat until cream is hot and has just begun to thicken. Remove from heat and serve.
- In center of pasta bowl, spoon prepared Lobster & Shrimp Mac and Cheese in a high tight mound, making sure most of lobster is on top of pasta.
- Evenly sprinkle tomatoes and green onions over pasta.
- Serve with garlic bread baguette.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Lobster and Shrimp Mac ‘N Cheese” is by abbamouse and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, abbamouse. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe courtesy of Gordon Biersch Chef, Chef Matt Roberts, presented on WBAL TV, Baltimore, MD, on or before March 05, 2015 and found on their website. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!