Make our Mitchell’s Fish Market Crab Cakes Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Crab Cake will taste just like Mitchell’s Fish Market.
Photo by Churl Han
Mitchell’s Fish Market Crab Cakes
A Mitchell’s Fish Market Copycat Recipe
Mitchell's Fish Market Crab Cakes Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's Spicy Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian Parsley minced
- 1/4 cup Scallions minced
- 3/4 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon White Pepper
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 tablespoon freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 pounds Crab Meat
- 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 pounds Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- Olive Oil to fry
- In a large stainless bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, parsley, scallions salt, pepper, eggs and lemon juice. Whisk until well-mixed.
- In a large bowl and claw crab meat and bread crumbs. Pour in wet mixture. Gently mix by hand (with gloves on, if you like) until well-incorporated.
- Very carefully fold in jumbo lump, being careful to not break up the crab meat.
- Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more, to chill (this will make portioning and forming the cakes easier).
- When ready to cook, scoop about 4 ounce of mixture and form into a cake. Place on a plate and repeat until all mixture is used.
- Pour a bit of olive oil in to a skillet or onto a griddle. Heat until shimmering.
- Sear crab cakes on both sides until cooked all the way through , about 5 - 7 minutes. If all cakes will not fit in skillet at once, place plate of uncooked cakes in refrigerator until needed.
- Serve hot.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Mitchell’s Fish Market for lunch is by Churl Han and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Churl. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!