We absolutely love Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant Avocado Cream. It’s delicious with chips, like it is served at Abuelo’s. But also good on sandwiches and tacos, with vegetables and as a salad dressing. Look below in the related recipes for more. Don’t forget, with our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Avocado Cream will taste just like Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant’s.
Photo by Mark
Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant
According to the Abuelo’s Website “Our Story” Page —
In the summer of 1989 three entrepreneurs opened the first Abuelo’s Mexican restaurant in Amarillo, Texas. The founders’ goal was simple – to open a restaurant serving delicious, made-from-scratch Mexican food at everyday prices, as well as to create a place where guests of all ages could come together to experience the unique flavors, along with the art and culture of Mexico.
Their made-from-scratch dishes come from Chef Luis E. Sanchez’s family recipes.
Abuelos now has restaurants located in 7 states throughout the South and more openings planned for the future.
Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant Avocado Cream
This recipe for homemade Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant Avocado Cream tastes just like the dip you enjoy at Abuelo’s because it is from Abuelo’s. We found it on their Facebook page.
Even if you have never been to Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant, try this dip. We know you will love it as much as we do.
Abuelo's Mexican Restaurant Avocado Cream Recipe
- 2 cups Guacamole homemade or store bought, of choice
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing homemade or store bought, of choice
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Mild or Spicy Salsa homemade or store bought, of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Enjoy with chips, on sandwiches or tacos, with vegetables or any other way you can think of. Be sure to share any new ideas with everyone in the comments section below.
Moe’s Southwest Grill Queso
It is perfect served beside guacamole and salsa for chips, but Moe’s Southwest Grill Queso is also delicious on tacos, burritos and quesadillas.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Abuelo’s Jalapeno Cheese Fritters Recipe
- Pace Picante Sauce Recipe
- Chili’s Salsa Recipe
- Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip)
- Taco Bell Chalupa Recipe
- Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- Qdoba Queso Dip Recipe
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread Recipe
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Barbacoa Recipe
- Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse TNT Cheese Dip Recipe
- Cheddar’s Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chili’s El Presidente Margarita Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant Avocado Cream is by Mark and is free to use and share under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Recipe is from the Abuelo’s Facebook Page. Abuelo’s Story courtesy of the Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant website. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!