Make our Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe at home for your family or next party. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Santa Fe Spinach Dip will taste just like Cheddar’s.
Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Diced Tomatoes with Mild Green Chilies, drained
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen leaf Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- Tortilla chips and/or Garlic Bread
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion until tender.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the cheeses and Alfredo sauce. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato mixture, spinach, lime juice and Cajun seasoning.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. round baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Dollop with sour cream.
If you are making this for a party, be sure to pour it into a nice party slow cooker and keep it warm for your guests throughout the night.
Serve with chips and/or garlic bread.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- The Legendary Four Seasons Restaurant Crab Cakes
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
“Slow cookers are the easy short cut to wonderful dinners”
That was an early slogan for one slow cooker company.
While this is more true than ever today with innovations like programmable cooking and “keep-warm,” what started out as a simple bean or stew cooker has evolved in many different and exciting directions.
For busy families, you can still get slow cookers that will cook your dinner while you work.
But you can also get a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories for every occasion – Parties, tailgating, travel, everyday lunch, and so much more.
Make meals and entertaining smarter, easier and more convenient.
Photo of Hot Crab & Spinach Dip is by Bill Roehl – http://www.lazylightning.org/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!