Make our Watergate Hotel Chocolate Cookies Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chocolate Cookies will taste just like those at the super-expensive Watergate Hotel.
Photo by Roxana
Watergate Hotel Chocolate Cookies
Watergate Hotel Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup about 10 ounces Soft Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup chopped Nuts Walnuts preferred
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt together.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Fold in the nuts. Mix well.
- Cook in a preheated 350°F oven for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Cookies will puff up and then flatten out when cooled.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Watergate Hotel Oatmeal Cookies
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory New York Cheesecake Recipe
- Applebee’s Apple Chimi Cheesecake Recipe
- Snickers Candy Bar
- Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake Recipe
- Girl Scouts Samoa Cookies Recipe
- Watergate Hotel Mom’s Apple Crisp Recipe
- Snickers Cupcakes
- Bennigan’s Strawberry Cheesecake
- Cracker Jack Home Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Chocolate Oreo Mudslide Cheesecake Recipe
- IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- Waffle House Hash Browns Restaurant Recipe
- Snickers Cheesecake Recipe
- Starbuck’s Love Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Chocolate Cookies is by Roxana and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Roxana. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Watergate Hotel Chocolate Cookies Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!