Make our Texas Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipes at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Buttery Rolls and Cinnamon Butter will taste just like Texas Roadhouse’s.
Texas Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls Recipe
- 3 cups Flour
- 2 packages (1/4 ounce size) Active Dry Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Warm Water (105-115 degrees F)
- 1 large Egg, slightly beaten
- 8 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Butter-Flavored Vegetable Shortening
- Place 2 cup flour in a large mixing bowl. Add yeast, salt, sugar and dry milk. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine water and egg and stir to blend. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour water mixture into the well. Mix by hand, beating 150 strokes and frequently scraping bottom and sides of bowl.
- Add 1/2 of the melted butter and beat to incorporate. Add remaining flour, about 1/3 cup at a time, beating to incorporate each addition. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Set dough in a warm, draft free place such as oven with a pan of the hottest tap water on the rack below. Allow batter to rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- Coat cups, bottoms and sides of muffin pan (or two small round pans) with shortening. Punch down batter (batter will be extremely soft and sticky). Drop by hand or spoonful into prepared muffin cups (or in pan, each touching the next). Brush dough with 1/2 remaining melted butter. Let rise uncovered in a warm draft free place until doubled in bulk, about 30 minutes.
- Bake rolls on middle rack in preheated 400 degrees F oven, for 16-18 minutes.
- Brush tops of baked rolls with remaining melted butter.
Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter Recipe
- 8 tablespoons Butter
- 2 ounces granulated Sugar
- 2 ounces Brown Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Beat all of the above ingredients together until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Texas Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Butter is by Krista – http://www.goodiesfirst.com/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Texas Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipes with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!