Make our Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Grilled Shrimp will taste just like Outback’s.
When you order Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie at The Outback Steakhouse, they’ll bring you six good sized shrimp.
That’s a good start! 😉
One of the nice things about secret restaurant recipes is that you can make as much as you like at home. If you serve these delicious shrimp with some rice and a grilled veggies, you’ll have an incredible meal. These are also great for outdoor parties — “straight off the barbie”, as it were.
These are served at Outback with their outstanding Remoulade Sauce. You’ll want to do that, too — so we have the recipe for you.
And, like everything else at Outback, you also get a delicious loaf of the Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman Bread. You should make that too. 😉
Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 12 to 24 Extra Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- Skewers, soaked in water if wooden
- Thread 6 shrimp close together on each skewer.
- Mix Old Bay Seasoning, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder and cumin together.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add the garlic and saute until the garlic is soft.
- Brush one side of the shrimp with the garlic butter and sprinkle on the spice mixture. Turn over and do the other side.
- Grill or broil shrimp until done, about 3 minutes, turning once.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Grilling Shrimp is by Jon Sullivan and is in the Public Domain – From his Website: “All photos on this web site (his – Not Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes) are public domain. You may use these images for any purpose, including commercial.” Photo of Grilled Shrimp is by Jason Lam – http://www.mightysweet.com/mesohungry/2009/05/01/c-town-grill-out/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Outback Steakhouse Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!