Make our Mimi’s Cafe Pineapple Coconut Crumb Muffins Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Pineapple Coconut Crumb Muffin will taste just like Mimi’s Cafe.
Mimi’s Cafe Pineapple Coconut Crumb Muffins Recipe
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup sweetened flaked Coconut, chopped
- 3 tablespoons granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped, roasted, unsalted Macadamia Nuts
- 3 tablespoons unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked Coconut, chopped
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened Pineapple Juice, reserved from canned pineapple
- 3/4 cup drained canned unsweetened Crushed Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a 12-cup regular muffin pan with paper liners or grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Topping: In a small bowl, combine flour, coconut, sugar and macadamia nuts. Whisk together until well blended. Using a fork or clean fingers, work in the butter until evenly combined and mixture resembles coarse crumbs and starts to come together.
- Muffins: In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Whisk together until well blended. Stir in coconut.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs until lightly beaten. Gradually whisk in oil until well blended. Stir in pineapple juice.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir just until combined. Fold in pineapple. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling cups ? full. Crumble topping over top of batter.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Mimi’s Cafe Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Muffins is by Jjackunrau – http://thedubiousmonk.net/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Mimi’s Cafe Pineapple Coconut Crumb Muffins Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!