Make our IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes Recipe at home for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your cheesecake pancakes will taste just like IHOP’s.
IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons seedless Strawberry Jam
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Buttermilk
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 cups chopped frozen Cheesecake
- Cooking spray
Toppings (optional…but good!) Butter, Confectioners’ Sugar and/or Whipped Cream
- Mix the strawberries, jam and 2 tablespoons warm water in a bowl; set aside. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Pulse the flour, buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the cheesecake pieces, keeping them whole.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Working in batches, pour about 1/4 cup batter into the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbly on top, about 4 minutes, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 2 more minutes. Transfer the finished pancakes to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven. Serve the pancakes topped with the strawberry sauce; top with butter, confectioners’ sugar or whipped cream, if desired.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
This decadent and delicious collection of prime cheesecake recipes written by baker extraordinaire George Geary provides baking inspiration, from plain cheesecakes to others that are intensely rich.
This delightfully creamy dessert is actually easier to make than other traditional cakes, and it is incredibly impressive for family or guests. These recipes provide everything needed for a perfect cheesecake every time. And the wonderful array of flavors from classic vanilla to chocolate, citrus and nutty will delight all.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Cheesecake Pancakes is by David Moore and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes Recipe with your Breakfast-Loving Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!