Make our Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Recipe your homemade Pizza Rolls will taste just like Totino’s.
Whether you enjoy Totino’s Pizza Rolls, Jeno’s Pizza Rolls, Tony’s Pizza Rolls or any other brand, you are sure to love this homemade pizza roll recipe.
And since these are homemade, you can easily mix and match ingredients to make the pizza roll you really crave. Have some fun.
The recipe below is sort of the “supreme” version.
Don’t forget to get buy some extra pizza sauce or cheese dip to dip them in. You do that, don’t you?
Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls Recipe
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pound Sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 3 ounce packages sliced Pepperoni, chopped
- 1 medium Green Pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh sliced Mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped Black Olives
- 1/2 cup crushed Pineapple, very well drained
- 2 14 ounce) jars Pizza Sauce
- 32 egg Roll Wraps
- Oil (for frying)
- Combine all ingredients except wrappers and oil.
- Place a bit of filling in center of each egg roll. Experiment to get a feel of the proper amount.
- Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner w/water and roll up tightly to seal.
- Fry in 1-inch of 375 degree F oil for 1-2 minutes til golden brown.
- Serve with addition pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
Baked Wonton Version
You can make a slightly healthier version by using wonton wrappers instead of egg rolls. Prepare the same way as about except bake them at 400 degrees F for about 15-20 minutes. Don’t fry at all.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Pizza Rolls! is by Jill Siegrist and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Homemade Totinos Pizza Rolls Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!