Make our Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Glazed Baby Carrots will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
I had these yesterday at my GF’s family’s Thanksgiving Dinner. I knew immediately that I had to share them with you. They are so good that this might be the way I make carrots every time from now on.
Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe
- 2 pound bag of Baby Carrots
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt, or more to taste
- Rinse off the baby carrots and place them in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Add enough water to just cover the top of the carrots.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on high heat until they start to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes, until the carrots are just starting to get tender. Check them with a fork.
- Pour off half of the water and add the butter, sugar and salt to the pan.
- Place the lid back on the pan and cook until completely tender but not mushy.
- Check taste and add more brown sugar and/or salt to taste.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it. CLICK HERE NOW to Sign-Up.
Photo of Glazed Baby Carrots is by Mark.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!