Make our Burger King Onion Rings Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Onion Rings will taste just like Burger King’s.
Burger King Onion Rings Recipe
- 2 White Onions, medium to large
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Oil, to deep fry
- Salt, to taste
- Finely mince the onions.
- Mix the minced onions with half the breadcrumbs and about 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and shape into a small ring on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Place the cookie sheet with the rings in the freezer for at least an hour.
- When ready to cook the onion rings, heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Take the rings out of the freezer and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix garlic powder in with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- In another medium bowl, mix together flour and enough milk to get a nice paste.
- Dip an onion into the milk and flour mixture. Then dip into into the breadcrumbs.
- Fry a handful of the rings at a time for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove rings from the oil onto a rack or paper towels to drain. Repeat until all are cooked.
- Lightly salt them and serve them immediately.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Applebee’s Onion Peels
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Burger King Onion Rings is by Mark H. Anbinder – http://dining.14850.com/dining – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Burger King Onion Rings Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!