Buca di Beppo was kind enough to share the recipe for one of their 2015 Summer Featured Pasta dishes, Fresh Garden Pappardelle, with the Orlando Sentinel – and learned about it and tracked it down for you. Now you can make Buca di Beppo Fresh Garden Pappardelle at home.
Photo courtesy of Buca di Beppo
Buca di Beppo Fresh Garden Pappardelle
If you were lucky enough to have eaten at Buca di Beppo during the Summer of 2015, you may have seen this description on the menu –
Fresh garden pappardelle, sautéed shrimp in light basil cream sauce tossed with zucchini and carrot ribbons and pappardelle pasta
Maybe you ordered it or maybe you opted for another of their wonderful family-style Italian dishes. Either way – If you have fond memories and wish you could have it again or if you regret not ordering it while you had the chance – We have you covered. Here is Buca di Beppo’s Fresh Garden Pappardelle Recipe straight from Buca di Beppo.
Buca di Beppo Pappardelle Recipe
- 2 to 3 whole Carrots
- 1 whole Zucchini
- 2 ounces Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 4 ounces peeled and deveined Shrimp
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 8 ounces Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped Basil plus a bit more for garnish
- 2 ounces unsalted Butter
- 12 ounces Pappardelle Pasta
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Use a potato peeler to cut the carrots and zucchini into thin strips.
- Cut zucchini strips in half lengthwise.
- Blanch carrot and zucchini strips in boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain water. Set strips aside.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- When oil begins to shimmer, add minced garlic and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and sauté 30 seconds per side until shrimp just turns pink. Do not overcook - shrimp will continue to cook during the rest of the cooking.
- Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Turn down heat to medium low.
- Stir in cream and 1/4 cup basil.
- When everything is incorporated swirl in butter.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add carrot and zucchini ribbons, pasta and Parmesan cheese to pan, tossing to coat everything well.
- Place prepare dish in a large serving bowl.
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill Fonduta Gamberi Recipe
- Olive Garden Marsala Chicken Recipe
- Old Spaghetti Factory Spaghetti with Burnt Butter Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipes Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen Chicken Tequila Fettuccine Recipe
- Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe
- Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- Olive Garden Chianti Braised Short Ribs Recipe
- Phillips Crab Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
- O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Luau Salad Recipe
- Carrabba’s Lobster Ravioli Recipe
- Olive Garden’s Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Buca di Beppo Fresh Garden Pappardelle is courtesy of Buca di Beppo Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Buca di Beppo Pappardelle Recipe courtesy of Buca di Beppo and the Orlando Sentinel 2015 Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!