Make our Taco Bell Fire Sauce at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Fire Sauce will taste just like Taco Bell’s.
Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons canned Jalapeños, seeded and finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Dried Onion Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Put all ingredients into a medium pan and whisk until smooth.
- Heat mixture over medium high heat until it begins to boil.
- Reduce heat and continue to simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- When sauce is cool, pour into a sealed container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales: Flavors from the Griddles, Pots, and Streetside Kitchens of Mexico
With Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales, chef Roberto Santibañez shows you how to recreate the thrilling, authentic flavors of the taquerias of Mexico in your own home. In addition to tacos, the book also explores the equally exciting Mexican sandwiches called tortas and hearty tamales, as well as salsas, condiments, fresh juices, and even desserts and refreshing margaritas.
Using easy-to-find ingredients and simple techniques, this is the perfect introduction to real Mexican cooking for enthusiastic beginners and experienced cooks alike
While the flavors you’ll find here are exciting and complex, the cooking itself is anything but complicated. With Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales on your kitchen shelf, dinner will never be dull again.
BONUS – There are 3 Free Recipes (With Photos!) from the Book on the Amazon Page… so you can try-it-before-you-buy-it.
- Steak Sandwich (Pepito)
- Potato and Chorizo Tacos (Tacos de Papas con Chorizo)
- Marinated Skirt Steak Tacos (Tacos de Carne Asada)
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Taco Bell Hot Sauce Packets is by Su-Lin – http://tamarindandthyme.wordpress.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Taco Bell Fire Sauce Restaurant Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!