Make our Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe at home tonight for your family. Our Secret Restaurant Recipe tastes just like Olive Garden’s.
Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1/4 cup Garlic (whole cloves)
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Toss garlic cloves with a little oil and spread out in a single layer on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- Roast in 400 degree preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until soft.
- Unwrap garlic and set aside to cool.
- Wash potatoes and slice in half. Do not peel.
- Add potatoes to a large saucepan and cover with water. Set saucepan over medium/high heat and bring to a slow boil. Boil for 20-30 minutes or until tender when poked with a knife. Drain potatoes.
- Mash potatoes with roasted garlic in a large bowl.
- Add milk, cream, butter, and salt and pepper to taste. Mash well.
- Move back to the saucepan and keep warm over low heat until dinner time.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Garlic Mashed Potatoes is by Mark and, although it’s not very good, it is released free for you to use however you like under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!