Make our Carrabba’s Italian Grill Champagne Chicken Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Champagne Chicken will taste just like Carrabba’s Italian Grill’s.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Champagne Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 4 Chicken Cutlets
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Champagne (Dry)
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream (or evaporated milk)
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- Pinch fresh ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Tarragon
- 6 ounces Angel Hair Pasta, cooked and drained
- Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan.
- Rinse the chicken pieces in water.
- Dredge them thoroughly in the flour mixture, until well coated.
- Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Add half of the chicken pieces, do not crowd the pan. Brown well on each side, about 3 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the pan and reserve to a plate.
- Cook the other breasts in the same manner, remove from pan. Cover with aluminum foil and keep warm in the oven while you prepare the sauce.
- Add the champagne and mushrooms to the pan. Use a spatula to scrape up the browned bits. Reduce the sauce by half. Whisk in cream, kosher salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes and tarragon. Heat until sauce thickens to a creamy consistency.
Serve chicken and sauce over angel hair pasta.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread Dip
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Carrabba’s Italian Grill Champagne Chicken is by Ulterior Epicure – http://ulteriorepicure.com/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Recipe courtesy of http://www.myfoxal.com. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Carrabba’s Italian Grill Champagne Chicken Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!