Make our Bennigan’s Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Strawberry Cheesecake will taste just like Bennigan’s.
Bennigan’s Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups Vanilla Wafers or Chocolate Wafers
- 1/2 cup sifted Confectioner’s Sugar
- 7 tablespoons melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 5 x 8 ounce package Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- grated zest of 1 Lemon
- 3 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- large fresh Strawberries
- In food processor, crush cookies until very fine.
- Place rest of ingredients into the processor bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pat the crumb mixture into and up the sides of a 9″ springform pan or a pie shell, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl or food processor, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, lemon zest and juice.
- In small bowl, mix sugar, flour and salt together; add to cheese mixture.
- Add eggs and egg yolks, a tbsp at a time, beating after each addition.
- Gently stir in the cream.
- Pour batter into crust-line pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes; reduce heat to 300°F and continue baking for 55 minutes, or until center tests done.
- Remove from oven.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes, then loosen sides of the cake with a spatula.
- Remove from pan after 1 hour.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins
- Bennigan’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Bennigan’s Monte Cristo Sandwich
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Strawberry Cheesecake is by Trp0 – Tyler and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Bennigan’s Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!