Make our Applebee’s Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Penne will taste just like Applebee’s.
From the Applebee’s Menu: Mozzarella, Provolone and Parmesan Cheeses top off a rich mix of penne pasta, grilled chicken, bruschetta, fresh basil and Alfredo sauce.
Applebee’s Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- Italian Salad Dressing
- Penne Pasta
- 1 Jar of Alfredo Sauce (Or you could easily make either our Olive Garden Garlic Alfredo Sauce Recipe or our Red Lobster’s Alfredo Sauce Recipe. Just sayin’)
- 8 ounces Italian Cheeses, shredded (Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone)
- 4 Tomatoes
- 6-8 Basil Leaves
- 2-3 cloves of Garlic
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chop chicken and marinade in Italian dressing for 30 minutes.
- Chop tomatoes, add oil, garlic and basil to make bruschetta. Set aside.
- Cook penne according to the instructions on the box.
- Grill or broil chicken as desired.
- Divide pasta between two microwavable bowls.
- Pour Alfredo sauce over the pasta in each bowl.
- Layer on Bruschetta.
- Add a layer of Chicken.
- Add a layer of the Italian cheese blend.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve with Garlic bread.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Three cheese chicken penne pasta @ Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill is by Mike McCormick – http://aitiwv.wordpress.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Applebee’s Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!