Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Noodles & Company Backyard Barbecue Chicken Salad Recipe at home.
Photo by Yelp Inc.
Noodles & Company Backyard Barbecue Chicken Salad
A Noodles & Company Copycat Recipe
Restaurants love to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home – And we love to share them with you. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Noodles & Company Backyard Barbecue Chicken Salad is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Noodles & Company Backyard Barbecue Chicken Salad Recipe
- One 12 ounce bag Mixed Lettuce
- 8 ounces shredded Mixed Red and Green Cabbage divided
- 3/4 cup Cole Slaw Dressing of choice, store bought or homemade
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce of choice, store bought or homemade
- 3/4 cup diced Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Corn Kernels fresh or canned
- Bake or grill chicken breasts to an internal temperature of 165°F. Set aside to cool. Shred or cut into bite-sized pieces. This can be done in advance. Store, covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to use.
- Add chicken pieces and BBQ sauce to a small bowl. Mix together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add lettuce and 8 ounces cabbage (pick out about 1/8 cup of red cabbage and set aside for garnish). Toss to mix.
- Add cole slaw dressing. Mix well.
- Turn salad out into a large serving bowl or onto a large serving platter or plate.
- Place BBQ chicken, corn and tomatoes on top of the mixed greens, in 3 separate spots, forming a triangle in the center of the salad.
- Place reserved 1/8 cup red cabbage in the center of the triangle, to garnish.
- Serve cold.
Cole Slaw & Corn Bread
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Yelp’s Oodles of Noodles” is Courtesy of Yelp and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Yelp Inc.. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is courtesy of Noodles & Company’s Tumblr Page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!