Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Anthony’s Fish Grotto Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe at home. This is one of the most requested favorites on the menu of on one of SoCal’s most popular seafood restaurants.
Photo by Frank Farm
Anthony’s Fish Grotto Pineapple Coleslaw
A Anthony’s Fish Grotto Restaurant Copycat Recipe
Occasionally restaurants are kind enough to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
Anthony’s Fish Grotto Pineapple Coleslaw from 2000 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
Anthony's Fish Grotto Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup or 1/2 of an 8 1/2-ounce can Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds optional
- 1 bag Cole Slaw Mix
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pineapple, milk, sugar and poppy seeds, if using, in a bowl. Mix well with a whisk.
- Add cole slaw mix, a handful at a time, mixing until all is combined.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to serve.
Photo of Cole Slaw with Pineapple is by Frank Farm and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Frank. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe was shared by Anthony’s co-owner Beverly Mascari to the LA Times in December, 2000. Additional Information Courtesy of Anthony’s Fish Grotto and Wikipedia where it is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!