Make our Mimi’s Cafe Turkey Pot Pie Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Turkey Pot Pie will taste just like Mimi’s Cafe’s.
Photo by jeffreyw
Mimi’s Cafe Turkey Pot Pie
Mimi's Cafe Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 2 cups White Mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Carrots diced
- 1 cup Celery diced
- 2 cups cooked Turkey diced
- 3 cups Gravy
- 1 teaspoon fresh Thyme chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen Green Peas thawed
- 1 tablespoon Italian Parsley chopped
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Egg beaten to blend with 1 tablespoon of Water egg wash
- One 9-inch ready made Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped onion, carrots and celery and sauté until browned.
- Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until browned and caramelized, about 4 minutes.
- Add diced turkey, gravy, and thyme.
- Bring filling mixture to simmer.
- Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Mix in peas and chopped parsley.
- Pour filling into 9-inch-deep dish pie tin.
- Lay out prepared pie crust and cut out vent holes. (Simple slashes or decorations like leaves). Place crust on top filling and pinch edges of crust all around. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake turkey pot pie until crust is golden and filling is bubbling, 30 - 35 minutes.
- Remove and let cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Gordon Ramsay’s Home Cooking: Everything You Need to Know to Make Fabulous Food
Based on a new cooking show, this book will give experienced as well as novice cooks the desire, confidence and inspiration to get cooking. Ramsay will offer simple, accessible recipes with a “wow” factor. Gordon has travelled the world from India and the Far East to LA and Europe, and the recipes in this book will draw all these culinary influences together to show us simple, vibrant and delicious recipes that reflect the way we eat today. For example: Miso braised salmon fillet with Asian vegetables, Pork and Bacon slider with home made BBQ Sauce, Curried Sweetcorn Soup, Wild Mushroom Risotto Arrancini, and Baked Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberries.
Each chapter will concentrate on a different area of cooking–from the classics to the secret of cooking with Chili and spice, through roasting, baking, and helpful sections on cooking good food for less and cooking for a crowd. Woven into the book will be useful tricks and tips–from ways to save time and money, to cleaning and prepping ingredients, to pan frying like a pro.
Stuffed full of delicious recipes, invaluable tips and lashings of Gordon’s trademark cheeky wit, Gordon Ramsay’s Home Cooking is the ultimate cooking lesson from the ultimate chef.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Popeyes Extra-Crispy Spicy Fried Chicken Recipe
- Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Champagne Chicken
- TGI Friday’s Sizzling Chicken and Cheese Recipe
- Marco Pierre White’s Chicken Chasseur
- Applebee’s Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Burger King Chicken Fries Recipe
- Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadillas Restaurant Recipe
- Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe
- Applebee’s Santa Fe Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Turkey Pot Pie is by jeffreyw and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Jeffrey . Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Mimi’s Cafe Turkey Pot Pie Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!