Make our Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Carrot Cake Cheesecake will taste just like Cheesecake Factory’s.
Photo by Matthew Maguire
Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Matthew Maguire who took the above photo for us says:
So stuffed were we after eating our meals that we had to get the cheesecake “to go”. Of course,after the ride home we had recovered enough to finish the job.
HA! You won’t have that problem when you make it at home from our recipe.
The dynamic duo of carrot cake and cheesecake mingle in this over-the-top elegant and easy dessert from the Cheesecake Factory.
Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- One 8 1/2-ounce can Crushed Pineapple, packed in juice, drained well, reserve juice
- 1 cup grated Carrots
- 1/2 cup Coconut
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts
Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon Butter softened
- 1 3/4 cups Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon reserved Pineapple Juice
- In large bowl of electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in flour, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Stir in drained pineapple, carrots, coconut and walnuts.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups carrot cake batter over bottom of greased 9 or 9 1/2-inch springform pan.
- Drop cream cheese batter over carrot cake batter by spoonfuls. Top with large spoonfuls of remaining carrot cake batter.
- Repeat with remaining cream cheese batter, spreading evenly with a knife. Do not marble with a knife.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 50 - 65 minutes or until cake is set and cooked through.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- When cake is cold, prepare Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting.
Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting
- In a bowl of electric mixer, combine cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and reserved pineapple juice. Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency.
- Frost top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory New York Cheesecake Recipe
- Applebee’s Apple Chimi Cheesecake Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake Recipe
- Bennigan’s Strawberry Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Chocolate Oreo Mudslide Cheesecake Recipe
- IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- Snickers Cheesecake Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake is by Matthew Maguire and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Thank you, Matthew. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!