Make our KFC Macaroni Salad Recipe at home for your family or your next outdoor party. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Macaroni Salad will taste just like Kentucky Fried Chicken’s.
KFC Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces of Elbow Macaroni
- 2 ribs Celery, finely minced
- 1/4 cup Carrots, thinly diced (very thin!)
- 1 tablespoon Onion, minced
- 1/3 cup Sweet Pickles, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup Hellman’s Mayonaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Cook elbow macaroni to package directions, drain well and let cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Fold mixture into macaroni and toss to combine.
- Cover and let chill for several hours before serving .
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is by I Believe I Can Fry – http://www.ibelieveicanfry.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our KFC Macaroni Salad Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!