Make our Cosi Signature Salad Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Salad will taste just like one you get from Cosi.
Cosi Signature Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces Mixed Greens
- 2 cups Red Grapes, sliced in half
- 2 Pears, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2/3 cup Dried Cranberries (Craisins)
- 1/2 cup shelled Pistachios
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola Cheese
- Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette Dressing (Recipe below)
- To prepare the salad, combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette over salad and toss to combine.
Cosi Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 medium Shallot, minced (about 4 teaspoons)
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Sherry Vinegar (if you can’t find sherry vinegar, substitute red wine vinegar)
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Combine all dressing ingredients except the olive oil in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Whisking constantly, slowly pour olive oil into the vinegar mixture in a steady stream.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
The Photo of Salad Greens is by madlyinlovewithlife and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cosi Signature Salad Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!