Make our Bonefish Grill Mojito Recipe at home tonight for your own pleasure. Or make some for your next party or cookout and really impress your friends and guests. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Mojito will taste just like Bonefish Grill’s.
Bonefish Grill Mojito Recipe
- 5 pieces of fresh Mint
- 1 ounces Simple Syrup (Click Here for an easy Simple Syrup Recipe)
- 2 ounces Bacardi White Rum
- Soda Water
- Squeeze of Lime
- 2 Lime Wheels
- Place 5 large mint leaves in a martini shaker.
- Squeeze 1 lime wedge and drop into glass.
- Add Simple Syrup, Muddle.
- Add Bacardi White Rum.
- Pack pint glass with ice. Shake 10 times.
- Top off with soda water.
- Slip two lime wedges on each side of pint glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and enjoy.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Mojito is by TheCulinaryGeek and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Bonefish Grill Mojito Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!