Make our Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Wonton Tacos will taste just like Applebee’s.
Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos Recipe
- 2 Wonton Wrappers
Chicken and Seasoning
- 8 ounces boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons Stir Fry Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Asian Sesame Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Teriyaki
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Dole Slaw mix (no dressing, pre-packaged, from the produce section)
- 1 tablespoon Coleslaw Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Green Onion tops
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced Almonds
Make the Shells
- Brush the wonton wrappers with olive oil very lightly.
- Drape over a wide edged baking pan or taco rack to create a taco shaped wonton.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes or until shells are golden brown.
- Take out and let sit in position while fixing the rest.
Cook the Chicken
- Dice chicken into tiny pieces.
- Toss together chicken with stir fry sauce, 3 tablespoons of the Asian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
- Heat a skillet or wok with enough olive oil to stir fry your chicken, try to keep it lean.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Fry until cooked through.
Make the Slaw
- Mix the remaining tablespoon of Asian dressing with the coleslaw dressing and toss into the coleslaw mix and green onion tops.
Build the Taco
- Take the taco shaped wontons and fill them 1/4 way up with chicken, then with slaw, then with chopped cilantro and top them with almonds.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Taco is by saipanrick – http://rickvaughn.blogspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!