Make our Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Shrimp Alfredo will taste just like Red Lobster’s.
This Alfredo recipe tastes very similar to the version served at Olive Garden — except that OG’s sauce is a bit lighter. If you prefer the OG version use half and half instead of the heavy cream.
Also always buy a good brand name Parmagganio Romano cheese for these. It will run you about 9 to 12 dollars a pound, but the taste is worth it over the saw dust in those little green cans.
Red Lobster Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp Alfredo Recipes
- 1 pint of Half and Half
- 1 stick of unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- In a saucepan melt butter.
- When butter is melted add the cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened add heavy cream and the Parmesan Cheese.
- Add Garlic Powder and stir well.
- Simmer this for 15 – 20 minutes on low.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
True Alfredo sauce does not the cream cheese (as you may have noticed), but it does help thicken the sauce up. You can leave it out without much difference to the taste, just be prepared to stay with the sauce a little longer to thicken it.
- Boil shrimp as you normally would in boiling water.
- Peel shrimp and lightly paper towel so that you get the excess water off.
- Place the shrimp on top of the Alfredo sauce and your pasta of choice.
- Scatter some dried green herb over it if you want it to look all fancy.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Red Lobster Shrimp Trio is by Wyscan – Robert Simmons and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!