Make our P. F. Changs Dan Dan Noodles Recipe at home tonight for your family. Our Secret Restaurant Recipe tastes just like P. F. Chang’s.
P. F. Chang’s Dan Dan Noodles Recipe
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1/4 ounce Green Onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Chile Paste
- 4 ounces ground Chicken, cooked
- 1/4 ounce Egg Noodles, cooked
- 2 ounces Soy Sauce
- 1 ounce Cooking Wine
- 1 teaspoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 7 ounces Chicken Stock
- Heat wok or large skillet, add 1 teaspoon oil and sear the chile paste, garlic and green onion for 5 seconds, using caution to avoid inhaling the direct fumes.
- Add cooked ground chicken, tossing and stirring for 10 seconds. Add all the liquid ingredients and simmer for 20 seconds.
- Add a “slurry,” equal parts of cornstarch and water mixed together (a teaspoon or two of each) to thicken the sauce. Consistency should be thick enough to stand on top of the noodles.
- Pour sauce over a serving plate of hot cooked noodles.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and julienned cucumbers.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Crispy Honey Chicken
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Dan Dan Noodles @ P.F Chang’s China Bistro in Lone Tree, Colorado is by Li Tsin Soon – http://verylicio.us/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our P. F. Changs Dan Dan Noodles Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!