Make our Olive Garden Garlic Alfredo Sauce Restaurant Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Alfredo Sauce will taste just like Olive Garden’s.
Olive Garden Garlic Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder (start with 1 and taste)
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese
- In a medium to large saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese and whisk to smooth and melted.
- Whisk in the heavy cream.
- Season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a good simmer and whisk frequently until sauce thickens, around 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Olive Garden Frozen Tiramisu
- Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Olive Garden Pasta Frittata
- Olive Garden Salad and Dressing
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Alfredo is by MacDonalder and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Olive Garden Garlic Alfredo Sauce Restaurant Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!