Make our KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Mac and Cheese will taste just like KFC’s.
A favorite among kids and adults, you can now make the Colonel’s Macaroni and Cheese fresh at home anytime you like.
KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 2 cups Elbow Macaroni
- 3/4 cup Velveeta cheese
- 2/3 cup mild yellow Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup whole Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- In a pot bring water to a boil with salt to taste, once the water comes to a boil add the macaroni and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- When the noodles are cooked drain but do not rinse.
- To make the cheese sauce in a pan over low heat combine the Velveeta cheese, shredded cheddar and the milk.
- Cook the cheeses till they are melted and then stir in the salt.
- Add the noodles and mix through.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- KFC Cole Slaw
- KFC Gravy
- KFC Grilled Chicken
- KFC Honey Barbecued Wings
- KFC Macaroni Salad
- More Coming Soon
Photo of KFC Mac and Cheese is by fatherspoon – http://www.shouldidrinkthat.com/main/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!