Make our Cracker Barrel Biscuits Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Biscuits will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
Cracker Barrel Biscuits Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- A bit more Melted Butter, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix the Bisquick, buttermilk and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter into the batter.
- Stir until a soft dough forms.
- Turn out onto a well floured work surface.
- Knead 20 times (this is a very forgiving dough), and don’t be afraid to get additional flour into the dough.
- Roll 1/2 thick, or thicker if you prefer towering biscuits.
- Punch out biscuits with a round cookie cutter.
- Place close together on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes; I usually find 8 minutes is enough.
- When you remove the biscuits from the oven, brush the tops with melted butter again.
Fresh, hip cookbook takes jamming out of grandma’s kitchen and into the 21st century!
• Grapefruit & Smoked Salt Marmalade
• Strawberry Balsamic Jam
• Easy Like Sunday Morning Blueberry Preserves
• Tiny Strawberry Preserves with Thai Basil
• Rhubarb Hibiscus Jam
• Spiced Beer Jelly
• Hot Fireman’s Pear Jam
• Lime & Pandan Marmalade
• and much more
Click the link below to learn more about Jam On:
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Cracker Barrel Biscuits is by thebittenword.com (One of our Favorite Food Blogs. Check it out at http://thebittenword.com) and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!