Make our Capital Grille Lobster Macaroni and Cheese Recipe at home. With Lobster and Four Cheeses, this is High End Steakhouse Mac and Cheese at its most decadent.
The Capital Grille Lobster Macaroni and Cheese
A Capital Grille Copycat Recipe
The Capital Grille Lobster Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 1 box Campanelle Pasta Barilla prefered
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Marscapone Cheese
- 1/3 cup Grana Padano Cheese
- 1/3 cup Havarti Cheese
- 1/3 cup White Cheddar Cheese
- Pinch of Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked Lobster Meat
- Dash Truffle Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare pasta to al dente according to package directions. Drain.
- Immediately, while still hot, pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add heavy cream, all cheeses, salt, lobster and truffle oil. Mix well.
- Butter an oven proof dish.
- Pour pasta mixture into dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Place in preheated oven. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, until bread crumbs are crispy.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Mac ‘N Cheese at Capital Grille” is by Larry and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, https://www.flickr.com/photos/muyyum/. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!