Make our Rock Bottom Brewery Blackened New York Strip Steak Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Blackened New York Strip Steak will taste just like Rock Bottom Brewery’s.
Photo by wEnDy
Rock Bottom Brewery Blackened New York Strip Steak
A Rock Bottom Brewery Copycat Recipe
At Rock Bottom Brewery their Blackened New York Strip Steak is served smothered in their amazingly delicious Jack Daniel’s Gorgonzola Sauce and with Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes. We have both recipes here on Secret Copycat Recipe for you. Just click the links below to make both.
(Quite frankly these two really MAKE the dish – So you should make them. – Alton)
Click HERE Now to Make Rock Bottom Brewery’s Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
Rock Bottom Brewery Blackened New York Strip Steak Recipe
- 2 NY Strip Steaks about 8 ounce each
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil as needed
- 2 tablespoons Blackened Spice Seasoning store bought or homemade
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rub steaks with olive oil.
- Sprinkle steaks with Blackened Spice.
- Place steak in hot skillet and sear 2 minutes on each side (turn your fan on - there will be smoke).
- Remove steaks from skillet and place on cooking sheet.
- Place in oven and cook to your desired doneness. (See chart below)
Steak Degrees of Doneness
- Rare: 95 – 105°F. Cool deep red center.
- Medium Rare: 115 – 125°F. Warm red center with a hint of pink.
- Medium: 130 – 140°F. Warm pink center.
- Medium Well: 150 – 160°F. Some pink in the center but mostly cooked through.
- Well: 165 – 175°F. No pink, cooked all the way through.
Courtesy of Longhorn Steakhouse
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Cajun Ribeye Steak with Mashed Potatoes is by wEnDy and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Wendy. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several widely circulated recipes on the internet. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!