Make our Zaxby’s Zax Sauce Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chicken Finger Dipping Sauce will taste just like Zax Sauce.
Zaxby’s Zax Sauce is easy to make and tastes great on just about anything you like to dip.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Mix together the mayo, ketchup, and garlic powder, blending well.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
- Cover the surface of sauce with lots of black pepper until just coated. Blend well.
- Repeat process covering surface with black pepper and stir until blended well.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours prior to use to allow the flavors to mingle.
Serve with chicken fingers, fries, tater-tots, onion rings or whatever else you can dream up.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- The Best Honey Mustard You Have Ever Tasted
- Arby’s Horsey Sauce
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Shrimpin’ Dippin’ Broth
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Dipping Sauce is by Mark. This recipe was originally posted in the Atlanta Journal Constitution newspaper. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Zaxby’s Zax Sauce Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!