Make our T.G.I. Friday’s Mandarin Orange Sesame Dressing Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Mandarin Orange Sesame Dressing will taste just like T.G.I. Friday’s.
T.G.I. Friday’s Mandarin Orange Sesame Dressing
- 1/3 cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 cup Mandarin Orange Sections, chopped
- Mixed Greens
- Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Measure marmalade, cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic powder, vinegar, oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and honey into a blender container.
- Cover and blend on medium speed for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Transfer to a small bowl and add the chopped orange sections. Stir to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- For serve over a bed of mixed greens, topped by sliced grilled chicken breasts.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo By Scott Ehardt – Own work, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=408509. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!