Make our Chili’s El Presidente Margarita Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your ‘Rita will taste just like Chili’s.
Chili’s El Presidente Margarita Recipe
- 2 ounces Sauza Conmemorativo Tequila
- 1 ounce Presidente Brandy
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce Rose’s Lime Juice
- 5 ounce Sweet n’ Sour
- 1 fresh Lime
- Kosher salt
- Ice cubes
- Salt the rim of a martini glass and fill with ice.
- Fill a martini shaker with ice. Squeeze a fresh lime wedge over ice and drop into the shaker.
- Add all wet ingredients, cover, and shake like crazy!
- Strain margarita into your salted & iced martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh lime wedge, slit to rest on rim.
Just check out…
There’s no longer any need to drag out the large, heavy-duty blender to make your frozen drinks.
Today’s Mini blenders are powerful enough for just about any job and portable enough to take anywhere.
There are even models that run off of batteries — Making them perfect for those frozen drink parties at the beach, park or tailgating. 😉
Click the link below to Choose Your Perfect Mini Blender
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Margaritaville Drink Recipes
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of El Presidente Margarita is by Katy Kash – http://kilodeuce.tumblr.com/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Chili’s El Presidente Margarita Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!