Make our Paradise Bakery & Café Black & White Cookies Recipe at home. These surprising cookies will please kids and adults alike.
Photo by Greg Hirson
Paradise Bakery & Café Black & White Cookies
A Paradise Bakery & Café Copycat Recipe
Paradise Bakery & Café Black & White Cookies Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well with each addition.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa and baking soda. Mix well.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes until fluffy but still soft.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of White-Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookies is by Greg Hirson and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Greg. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Girl Scouts Samoa Cookies
With our Secret Home Recipe your Samoa Cookies will taste just like the ones you get from the Girl Scouts.
This good and fairly easy to make copycat uses store-bought shortbread cookies.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!