Make our KFC Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chicken Pot Pie will taste just like Colonel Sander’s.
Photo by Marjie Kennedy
KFC Chicken Pot Pie
Due to the waste of chicken in the restaurants, KFC created a recipe to help use the chicken.
It turned out to be one of the most popular items on the menu.
This is that recipe.
KFC Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 2 Potatoes peeled and cooked
- 2/3 cup frozen Peas
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Carrots peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons frozen Onion
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken
- 1 dash each Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 dash MSG
- 1 can of Biscuits or homemade Biscuit Dough
- In a bowl combine all cooked vegetables and chicken.
- Add the cream of chicken soup and seasoning. The mixture should be thick but not too thick. If the mixture is too thick, add some milk to the mixture.
- Scoop the mixture into individual pie pans.
- Use the biscuits to make the crust.
- Roll out the biscuit dough thin and place on top.
- Brush dough with butter.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 15 - 25 minutes or until it is heated through and the crust is golden brown.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
The Pie and Pastry Bible
More than 300 recipes, 200 drawings of techniques and equipment, and 70 color pictures of finished pies, tarts, and pastries.
Pies and tarts include sweet (e.g., Fig Tart with Mascarpone Cream) and savory (e.g., Deep Dish Chicken Pot Pies; Roasted Red Pepper and Poblano Quiche).
The pastry section includes classic French puff pastry, Danish pastry, phyllo and strudel doughs among others.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- KFC Cole Slaw
- KFC Gravy
- KFC Grilled Chicken
- KFC Honey Barbecued Wings
- KFC Macaroni Salad
- KFC Mac and Cheese
- KFC Original Recipe Chicken
Photo of KFC Chicken Pot Pie is by Marjie Kennedy and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Marjie. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our KFC Chicken Pot Pie Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!